Friday, June 5, 2015
Temple Ground Breaking
While chad was gone for a mechanic convention in Chicago, the girls and I went to Star Valley for Ground breaking on the temple. That morning sara was brave and ran 6 miles with me. While on our run it started snowing on us. luckily within a short time the snow stopped. Around 10:30 we drove down to the temple site. We sat up our chairs, took a few pictures, then walked to the bowling alley. We got some lunch and lucky for the girls they were showing a free movie, so Sara and Brayli went and watched for awhile. After we got back to our seats, the sun was shining and was a beautiful day. At times it was hard to hear, but thanks to technology Star Valley Internet Radio was broadcasting it and a lady in front of us turned it on on her phone. I felt the spirit so strong that day and knew my ancestors that have passed where there. They joy they too must feel is so incredible to me. I had such strong feelings that I wanted to raise my family in Star Valley and teach them even more about our ancestors that helped settle this valley and my grandparents. Both sides of my family have roots here in SV. I was willing to sacrifice what we needed to, to raise our family in SV. After this day things started falling into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment