Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fair/ Turner reunion

The Lincoln County Fair was the first week of August. The Saturday it started chad was able to go to the parade and derby wih us. We also attended the Turner reunion this day. It was fun to see everyone and play. Then while chad was at annual training, the girls and I went to SV. They had an Elephant encounter, where they talked about the elephants, then you could pay to ride one. Sara and Brayli got to ride and loved it! Brayli still talks about it. We rode lots of rids, got candy and had fun! Brayli is getting old enough where we she enjoys things that all little kids do and it is so fun! Aunt Kirsten came up that weekend and I helped her put her levi quilt on and tie it. Then We all went to the rodeo. We were so glad we could enjoy the fair. I was able to enter a few things in the fair. I was very pleased with the results. The quilt I had made for brayli got a blue. I also received blue on a few more things and a red on each of the pictures I put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment