Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Latest Project

I have been looking for months for a dresser to turn into a TV stand. We had finally decided to just deal with what we had, even though i hate the one we had, especially with a baby crawling around who loves cords. About 2 weeks ago i decided to go to the DI. So glad i did, because i found a dresser! Whe nwe got it home, we discovered we would have to replace all the runners. I gave it a light sanding, and spray painted the drawer pulls a metallic silver. After trying a few different pains i found one that was perfect. Just a simple latex flat black from home depot. After i painted I then gave it a little distressing. Chas wasa so helpful and did the runners and put holes in the back for the cords. we bought a board and had it cut at home depot for the shelf. Cost was roughly $150 for the dresser and all the supplies. We are so happy with how it turned out! I couldn't be happier to get rid of the old one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment