Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend while daddy was away

This weekend chad Volunteered to go set up the land bridge that he works on for the UW game. He Left on Thursday and will return this evening. We can't wait to have daddy come home. Aunt Ashley has been so kind to come over and help with the kids, while I use her car and go get stuff for super Saturday coming up this weekend. Thursday Uncle Mitch and Aunt Colbey came for a visit. We went to dinner at chick-fil-a, and then Friday we took them to buffalo wild wings. I wasn't very good at getting many pictures, but I did get one of mitch and the girls. Friday Aunt Brooke and Uncle Jason went and took Mitch and Colbey's Pictures and then went on a "Hot" date. They brought the kids over to play. I think they had a pretty good time. Halley ended up staying the night. We watched say yes to the dress, and just enjoyed having a sleepover. Halley is such a good help with both girls! We love our Halley :) Sunday Aunt Ashley came over and went to church with us so we would have a ride. Thanks Aunt Ashley! We sure love being close to family and getting lots of time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment