Tuesday, September 3, 2013

S.V.

Chad had his annual Guard training July 31st through august 17th, so brayli and I got to go and stay with my parents. We enjoyed grandma and grandpa, and cousin Clancy, and aunt Ashley came for some vacation from work. We also loved spending some time with aunt sara and grandma and grandpa mcken. We rode horses, picked raspberries (everyday) played outside, went to the fair, watered grandma mcken's flowers, and just enjoyed each others company. I also was able to get brayli's quilt for her bed done. My mom helped a little, so thanks mom for the help! Ashley and I went on a date to the rodeo. My mom, dad, and I went to the temple in Idaho falls, while Ashley babysat (thanks aunt Ashley) Ashley, mom, and I tried out the new chinesse restaurant, which I thought was very good! It's nice they are getting more variety in S.V. We definatly had a fun 2 1/2 weeks!

1 comment: