Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Brayli
Brayli is now 21 months and definably has an attitude! As of lately she will just scream if something is not going just right for her. She has also become very attached to me. the past week or two I can't even leave the room without her saying mommy. No matter what I am doing she has to be right there wanting me to hold her. She still stuggles with eating her main meals. She has been getting night mares and it has been very sad. I wish they would leave such a little child alone. Here are just a few things about Brayli as of lately, with some pictures :)
loves to pile her books everywhere
likes to sit in random places
likes to help clean toilet, sweep and mop and unload the dish washer
yesterday she helped take the trash out
Likes to put her diapers in the garbage
hates messes, when something spills she has to clean it immediately ( this she must get from me)
likes to pretend she is talking on the phone
loves to look out the window
loves being outside any chance she gets
loves to pull all her clothes out of the dresser and have them every where
loves her blankets and stuffed animals
put a diaper in the toilet recently
loves to brush her teeth
loves to dump the water out of the tub when taking a bath
after we get done with her hair and I say cute, she will repeat me
knows some shapes
knows some colors on occasion
loves the temple! Whenever we drive by she immediately recognizes it and wants to go
likes to drink milk from her bowl









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She is such a doll! I love the crayons in her shoe!
ReplyDelete