Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baby #2

We are excited to be having a new addition to our family come the end of september! Near the end of January i was having mood swings like crazy, and way emotional. Luckally chad has been so supportive. He is always trying to overlook it and have a possitive attitude. I keep saying how crazy each pregnancy really is. I had it way easy with Brayli, this time around I have gotten more morning sickness, light headed, and way sore, it has been a challenge especially with a toddler. We find out next wednesday the sex of the baby and we are hoping for a boy, but would be so excited to have another little girl! If you ask Brayli where is the baby, she will point at her stomach, and then mine. she is so cute, and will be a great big sister. She will be a huge help, but i also think she may be too much help lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment