Yes, i had been dreading the day that we found one of these nasty things in our home. Well we have had 3 so far and they are so gross! They are huge and so fast. Sometimes it can be rather entertaining to watch the boys step in and kill them. Hopefully they will start spraying our apartment next week so we won't get to many more.
Yes, as many as you probably think...don't they like messy people? Well, i have looked them up and did some research, considering we had some find their way in. They like garbage yes. However, they really like water and to just be indoors. So they find their way to the water pipes and get in somehow near where water is. Gross!! yes!! I hate them!!
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


gross gross gross!!!! I am so sorry. They are no fun. I hope they come spray sooooooo soon!
ReplyDelete