This year for Easter, we were not able to go home. However, we were able ot have easter dinner with chad's brother and his wife and chad's sister. It's been nice to live close to some family and do things together. I did the main part of dinner. Therefore, i made homemade rolls for the first time by myself ( i've only helped my mom one other time). Thanks to chad's mom she sent us a Ham, so i was able to cook a ham for the first time as well! I've resently started to love cooking! Yes, i always think uh it takes so long and then it's gone in seconds, but i love to do it when i have the time!
I'm so grateful for my mom, who has always been the best cook and baker! Through out the years she has tried to teach me and i would always watch, but i never had the desire to cook if mom was home. I'm always telling chad that i bet my mom gets so sick of me calling and asking cooking questions. I love her so much and having the patience to deal with me and help me become a great chef like she is!
My first Ham...

My Homemade rolls...Yes, i still have some perfecting to do, and i forgot to take a picture when they were finished..
Am I invited next time you make a delious meal like that? Looks like you did great.
ReplyDelete