We found out the week of christmas that we were going to have a baby! We decided to tell family on christmas. Both my mother and chad's mother cried. We wanted to wait a couple more years, but we also feel very blessed. It took us awhile to warm up to the idea of having a baby. I am curantly 18 weeks and we find out next tuesday if we are having a little chad or a little shayli.
This is our first ultrasound at 11 weeks, Hearing the heart beat was so wonderful, and weird at the same time knowing something was growing inside me but couldn't feel it...


This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!!! I am way happy for you. I want to come see the baby when you have it. I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl
ReplyDelete