Monday, December 20, 2010

Anniversary!

Yesturday December 19th, chad and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary! I have been so lucky to be married to such an awesome guy! I love him so Much! He brings so much joy into my life! We have definalty had our ups and downs, but they just make us stronger! I think the Lord has definalty been trying to teach me patience. We were able to get out of laramie, ( thank goodness) and go over to cheyenne and do a little shopping. Cheyenne has so much more resturant choices, so we went to Texas Roadhouse! So good! It was chad's first time and he said we will definalty have to come here again! Even tho we didn't do to much, it was nice to be able to spend some time together and enjoy each other. We have been so blessed and look forward to what the new year brings! We are also so excited to be going HOME for christmas! I feel like it just can't come fast enough! We hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments: