Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Camping trip '10

Right after graduation we were able to go camping my family. My Family has not gone as just our family since i was little. It was so nice to get to spend time with them. Both my brother's were not able to come, hopefully they can make it next year. It was so nice to sit and relax for a few days. This little vacation was very much needed for both chad and I. July has been so crazy for both of us. We had so much fun playing on the four-wheeler, shooting guns ( the favorite activity of the trip) and just talking and having a good time.




















The day we left camp, was quit the busy day! We got back to logan around noon, got the u-haul and believe it or not, I helped chad load the u-haul. We even did it in an hour and a half!! We left logan around 2 and got to laramie around 9 that night. What a day! Andy ( chad's brother) had made arangments for some guys to be there to help unload. I am so gratful they were able to help! It's so nice to know that where ever you are the church is there and they are always willing to help. What a blessing that this! Rachel my sister-in-law also helped us unload. I'm so gratful to have family by us!


The Drive across Wyoming...





No comments:

Post a Comment