On monday the 20th of April, Chad flew out of the casper international airport,with the Gillette Wyoming army national guard A-2/300 unit, to Fort Hood Texas where they will train and get ready for the job assignment in kuwait and Irag. This is Chad's first deployment, while in kuwait chad will be driving the MRAP (the new and improved humvee) they will be taking people and supplies in and out of kuwiat and Irag. Chad will be in my prayers everyday for the next year. I love him so much and I will miss him dearly. I am proud of him, and pleased with his choice to serve this country. Best wish's babe, I love you so much!! May God be with you.
I never knew how hard it would be to be the wife of a soldier. I can honestly say that it is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do. I love being able to support my husband and hero in his service for this country. I Love you Babe!!
Well you sure know how to make a girl cry. I was wondering when and if you were going to put something up about it. The pics are cute. I totally look up to you and the support you are giving Chad. I don't think I'm that strong. Hang in there! We're excited to have you come stay with us. Love your sis
Wow, crazy stuff! You are one tough gal. I honestly don't think I could do what you are doing. That is so cool though that chad is serving his country, how awesome. Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers, good luck!
Well you sure know how to make a girl cry. I was wondering when and if you were going to put something up about it. The pics are cute. I totally look up to you and the support you are giving Chad. I don't think I'm that strong. Hang in there! We're excited to have you come stay with us. Love your sis
ReplyDeleteWow, crazy stuff! You are one tough gal. I honestly don't think I could do what you are doing. That is so cool though that chad is serving his country, how awesome. Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers, good luck!
ReplyDelete